Re: Charley Rosen on the State of the Celtics

I think it is an accurate description. However, I have two comments. First,
it is alright for us to say that because we are family. He is an outsider so
those are fighting words. Second, you can make all the excuses you want but
the record is still the same. Facts are facts. We beat some good teams. I
personally don't think we are as good as last year in the present form,
evidenced by the last three games. However, if PP gets hot like he did last
year, everything changes...

DJessen33