Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 17:10:47 EST
From: Celtic4Hire@AOL.com
Subject: TJ Ford

What do you all think of TJ Ford? I think he is
awesome and would be a
great
pick at our spots. However, he is listed at only 5-11
which means he is
probably only 5-9 to 5-10 for real and real light,
like 160 lbs. He
also has
a suspect jumper but he nailed some clutch shots
against OK.
NBADraft.net has
him as a top five pick and Dick Vitale has him as the
Player of the
Year. I
just don't see a guy with that build going that high.
Any other
opinions?...

DJessen33
http://taxes.yahoo.com/