Re: Bill Russell article from American Legacy (long)

< The other question I have, is why there has not been a movie or
documentary made about his life?  Does anyone know? > - Cecil

Good question, Cecil.  I can only guess that being his own man, Bill
would not go along with the usual BS associated with all these
schmucky biographical movies.  Besides, June Allyson is now 108 yrs.
old and at 4 ft. 8 inches tall, unable to portray his wife in such a film.

Egg