Re: NBA Draft - Seal Of Approval Players

>Let's see - Dee, Kwame, Kedrick, P.J., Damone, Randy, Tierre, and
>Wallace's personal favorite, Sir Valiant.  But who the hey is Ernest?

Big 7 footer from Indian Hills Community College.  He and teammate Corey
Hightower both had a lot of buzz surrounding them when they declared for the
draft in 2000.  He was taken by Miami in the second round and played a couple
of games before he was dumped.  He's now playing in the NBDL.
Hightower was taken by the Spurs a few picks later, then traded to the Lakers
and signed briefly with the Hornets.  I don't think he ever saw the floor for
any of them.
Last I heard he was playing in the CBA.

>Come clean, Ray. Is he some local jr. high phenom in North Quincy
>heavily scouted and touted by Papile?  I have ruled out that he is from
>Europe or Argentina, because as you know, our scouts don't do
>>Europe or Argentina.

Yes, but it seems he's all over the Community Colleges.  ( ;

TAM