>TJ Ford isn't going anywhere this year, so don't even
>bother. he's already said he's 110 percent sure he'll
>be back with texas. can't blame him--the top 8 players
>>are all underclassmen.

Steve, not trying to put a damper on your enthusiasm, but I wouldn't count on
anything any player says about the draft until after the Tournament.  A lot
can happen between now and April.
Texas making it far into the Dance and TJ becoming an NCAA hero could make it
nearly impossible for him to say no to the NBA.

As a fellow Big 12 follower, what do you think of Melvin Sanders of OSU as a
possible second rounder?   I think he'd make a great defensive stopper, a la
Ron Artest without the psycho part, and his offense seems to have really
blossomed this season.
Eddie Sutton said he is not only the best defender he's ever coached, he's
the best ATHLETE he's ever coached...and old Eddie has been at this for some
time now.

I think he might just sneak under some NBA radar's.  I haven't seen him
listed in any of the mock drafts I've seen.

TAM