Re: Jon Barry?

--- You wrote:
Of course, many Celtic fans will never forgive Barry for not signing with
the team after the Celts drafted him many years ago. Whatever. He'd be a
nice addition to the bench. He's an impact player off the bench, and seems
like a great chemistry guy. He'd be a good pickup for the minimum, or
something like that.
--- end of quote ---

He's a good player, but I think I'll forever despise him. Refusing to sign with
us is one thing, but his behavior when he's playing AND winning against us is
something else.
Kestas