Who's this Duncan guy?

In some alternate universe, if you believe in quantum theory, the C's won game 1 last night led by Billups and Duncan over the Kings. Yet, luckily in this universe my years in San Antonio and meeting David Robinson several times makes their victory over the Nets was quite satisfying. If the C's can't win - I'll take the Spurs brand.

As to the draft, I'm not a follower of much college ball, but I watch the Madness come March and I will say I'm convinced Heinrich is yet another 2 guard that happened to play PG in college. I saw little to demonstrate he can make his teammates better - especially in the halfcourt sets (he was better on the break). In fact, most sets HE was receiving the passes coming off screens - if your PG is being set up by someone else as your offense that should be your first warning sign. So I'm pretty glad he likely won't be available for the C's.

Collison is probably not a bad pick if he is dedicated to rebounding and can use his good fundamentals in the pros to compensate for his lack of "ups" and quickness. He is a risk pick though due to his lack of athleticism - he could go either way. At pick #20 he's a pretty safe "risk" though.

As far as another wing player...ummm..okay. We can then just legally change our name to "Boston Hot Wings" since we have 40 of em already (39 of em one trick ponies - Waltah, EWill, Kedrick, Bruno (hey, the "7' Hot Wing" promotion has promise as an ad campaign),Delk, Bremer, etc, etc ).  Does that mean the Hooters girls becomes the official mascots? Am I being too sexist with my humor?

You already know my thoughts on Twan. No one is untradeable, but you don't just trade him for the sake of getting rid of him. That's plain emotion based GM work and that'll win you one thing - lottoland (IE where Wallace will be taking Portland soon).

A long, lean, passive 6'10 Mormon? Two words - Shawn Bradley.

If Baker gives us just 8 and 8 a night he'd match/exceed Vitaly's old numbers (maybe not defensively, but it would be something) but alas I see a fat 0 and 0 coming our way there. Physical problems can be fixed, mental problems can usually only be buried temporarily due to environment. (Ugh, Jungisms...)

Anyway, I'm going golfing again. Adios.