Re: Jumaine/Another missing post

>Hey, got this post twice, things must be back in order. Something for
>nothing, interesting. I would pay all my riches to post. Are many lists
>charging now??

Twice, yes.  Once addressed to you personally and once to the list.  I
suspect you'll get this one twice too.  :)

Are many lists charging now?  Hmmm... I am aware of some that accept
donations (igtc.com is not soliciting nor is it interested in donations) and
I am aware of many others (yahoo & topica spring immediately to mind) that
push a buttload of advertising on you.  I guess it depends on how you define
free.  :)

- Paul -