Dish Network

Hi, all
    We used to have DirecTV but when the local channels became available they
chose to first put them on in the more lucrative areas, meaning we might have
to wait a year, here in Vermont.  We therefore went to The Dish Network, which
had the local channels already.  We've had a dish for many years, starting
with the BIG dish, as it's the only way we can get TV in the mountains of
Vermont.  The Dish Network is cheaper than DirecTV and has FSNE for the New
England area. We get all the Celtics games and the reruns the next day - and
the cost is half what cable costs in this area.  Just throwing that out there
for you to ponder.

Dorine