Re: Jumaine/Another missing post

Some are, as a matter of fact.  I have the ability, for example, to start a
list run out of the CBW, but I'd have to pay for the extra bandwidth after
a certain point.  Also, you might want to keep in mind that unlike, for
example, the Celticsstuff group, you don't have to sign up for Yahoo,
you're not bound by their myriad rules--or their occasional whimsy that
knocks entire categories of groups out of existence.

Since censorship has never been an issue here, it seems to me you might
have checked to see if it was a glitch before throwing around loaded words
like censorship.  In fact, had you simply checked a few other posts from
earlier today, you'd have realized several people had the same problem,
since fixed by the Fearless Leader of the IGTC list.

And if, for whatever reason, the listowner wants to moderate some, or all,
posts from some, or all posters, it's his list.  He can do exactly
that.  Historically, he's been more than patient with the foibles of some
posters, long past the point where I personally would have encouraged them
to take a long walk off a short pier.

So relax, and let the good times roll, ok?

At 09:11 PM 7/29/03 -0400, Dan Forant wrote:

>Hey, got this post twice, things must be back in order. Something for
>nothing, interesting. I would pay all my riches to post. Are many lists
>charging now??
>
>DanF

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle