Jumaine/Another missing post

Like Kestas, I sent a posting last night that never
went thru. Here it is again - food for thought:

I was just reading reviews of Jones on the ESPN Cavs
board. Consensus was that he's prone to hang around
and shoot jumpers instead of put it on the floor.
(Obie will love him.) So get this: Eric Williams
attemped three times as many FTs as Jones last year,
in comparable minutes. It gets better: Williams
attempted roughly as many FTs last year as Jones has
attempted IN HIS ENTIRE FOUR-YEAR NBA CAREER.

I still like the trade and still think Ainge will try
to move a SF. But I'm not so sure moving Williams is
the best idea, even though it would be a salary lift.
He's one of the few guys on the team who'll play in
the post. He loves to D, which is apparently not at
all Jones' strong suit. (Obie will hate him.) And most
of all, Williams is a "glue" guy who's played for a
long time with Walker, Pierce, Battie and Walt.

So with all that said, I expect him to be shipped out
any day. ;)

(PS: Mike James had better be really good or the Cs
will need another backup PG. Delk can't get it done.)