Re: question for a select few

At 12:28 AM 7/30/03 -0400, CeltsSteve@xxxxxxx wrote:
>Snoop,
>
>Unfortunately, even if you subscribe to the "Sports channel" package, the
>C's games are still blacked out on FSNE unless you have a subscription to
>the League Pass.
>
>CeltsSteve

Rats!!!  Thanks to Steve and everyone else who responded.  That means it'll
still be pricey to do the NBA thing this season, requiring the League Pass
no matter what.  Though at the rate things are going, I may try to do the
satellite thing again anyway at least.  Depends how things go over the next
few months.  Maybe that lottery check is out there somewhere.... :>)))

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle