on drinking and Kobe

I really don't want to know who our drinker is.  If an eyewitness tells all, then ok; plus, a public awareness might help a player with a problem, or the team deal with it.  I have my suspicions but I certainly won't share them.  I'm just a big believer in carving out as much privacy as possible; I know, a bar is not a private place.  Still.

Secondly, I don't read or watch stuff on Kobe.  What more can be told or said or written until the trial comes?  Anything new will be flashed in headlines.  But I did read the article posted on the list yesterday and am glad.  Thanks.  Gene