From: "gene kirkpatrick" <gk_tyler@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 6:45 AM
Subject: on drinking and Kobe

> I really don't want to know who our drinker is.  If an eyewitness tells
all, then ok; plus, a public awareness might help a player with a problem,
or the team deal with it.  I have my suspicions but I certainly won't share
them.  I'm just a big believer in carving out as much privacy as possible; I
know, a bar is not a private place.  Still.

> Secondly, I don't read or watch stuff on Kobe.  What more can be told or
said or written until the trial comes?  Anything new will be flashed in
headlines.  But I did read the article posted on the list yesterday and am
glad.  Thanks.  Gene