Clarification on Hunter

I started the thread that questioned whether Hunter might be too short, too slow, etc.  But the second paragraph began with "Ha."  I thought the list might remember that I was a chief drum beater for signing him.  I followed up by saying that I hope we sign him and that I expected him to be better than our usual cast of benchmen.  So, I'll clarify my stylistic device next time.  I still think it's 50-50 on signing him, but that's much better than before.  Our desire for a back-up point is understandable and we may not be able to trade around with our weaknesses.  And we may hold to the stupid 13 limit.

So, what's the deal with Bremer?  I hope the first game (28 points) was the real Bremer and that he was out of shape (which I doubt) or pressed by the loss of time to Banks, or just over-confident after a good first outing and blew it.  But he blew it in 4 consecutive games afterward.  I like him, his toughness, his ability to score--but I can't say he's as important as last year.  This organization needs a dose of realism regarding its players.  Some aren't and some ain't gonna be.  Of course, we could tell them who, but is anybody listening?  Cheers,  Gene