no sure thing . . . Hunter

I don't know, guys; this Hunter fellow is probably not even 6' 6".  And he's over 250 pounds; must have lead feet.  Just because he got a few rebounds in the summer league--what does that prove?  A 56th choice has two and a half strikes against him anyway.

Ha.  I'm delighted if we follow through and sign him, both because he sounds like a stud inside man and because we need to launch out with something other than retreads on the bench.  Cheers for Ainge if he makes this work.  Gene