BlackCeltic on today's game

BlackCeltic on today's game - Cooke

<Everyone knows what Hunter and Banks can do but the unknown came out
tonight...Why we waited till the last game to start Lenny is beyond me because he is
a player...After a rebound and put back a guy who never heard of Lenny said we
should add this guy. I in turn said its funny, he reminds me of a young
Reggie Lewis out there and he felt I hit it right on the nose...If anyone saw
Reggies Last game , that is pretty much how Lenny played tonight...

Lebron played * ty tonight...I left that game at the half...But im interested
to see what we do with hunter and Cooke.