RE: no sure thing . . . Hunter

Gene were are you getting this height information? Do you Know Charles
Barkley was really about 6'5" - 6'6"? I believe this guy was measured at the
Chicago camp. Where doe sit say you have to be 6'10" or 6'11" to play the 4
spot? As previously stated Rodman owned both 4's & 5's in the paint. Fortson
when healthy put up huge numbers.

I do wonder what we will do with Cooke, Hunter, and John Wallace who could
be better players than Perkins but I believe being a first round pick he
gets a guaranteed contract.  We definitely need to release or trade Sundov
hopefully have Baker retire and then move McCarty, Blount, Brown,Delk
Williams to make this team better. We have already seen what they can, or
can not, do for us. If we have to move Walker for equal value so be it.  I
just don't get the logic of continuing to sign these guys that have not
shown anything other than they can not bring it consistently.

I'd take a chance on some of these guys that are really looking to prove
something. Unfortunately if you don't lock them up long term you have the
problems the Warriors have with Arenas.

John