re: expansion draft

Found out that each team will protect 8 players.

BTW, Egg, I was musing about the expansion draft b/c I'm a Celtics junkie -- not because I have some unrealistic read on the current talent level. I don't know what made you think that. I was just curious what others thought.

It was amusing reading a post on the Kings fan board. They pointed out that the 5 players alone they were leaving unprotected (consensus was Turkoglu, Pollard, Damon Jones, Funderburke and Wallace) could give Charlotte a pretty decent starting 5. However they stand to lose only 1 player.

(the other) mark