We have to reevaluate with this new Banks weapon

Many good comments on the NY game already. I'll just add a few.

I don't think I could come up with enough adjectives for Banks outstanding
play tonight. I have never seen such a quick cross-over dribble or stutter step.
He abused Williams and some other guy, leaving broking ankles all over the
place. I also think Banks is the fastest player in basketball, maybe as fast as
Boykins....It seems like he got some coaching overnight because he was
creating and dishing all over the place....

Tonight's play by Banks has made me reevaluate on a couple of fronts. First,
this team may now be good enough to contend that you may want to keep Walker.
Second and on the other hand, I am not sure how the rest of this team,
Williams and Walker, will be able to play and utilize Banks weaponry. I mean, we
suddenly got a fast break team and we need the type of players that can excel in
that type of play....

Hunter deserves to be on this team. Nuff said. Danny has to find a way to
make room for him....

Sundov not there, conspicuous by his absence....

Cooke didn't play again. I got to think that Ainge is hiding him, waiting to
sign him if a trade can go through. Otherwise, why isn't his agent in Ainge's
face and directing him to join some other team to get some summer league play
and exposure?....

Kedrick got hot in the second half, something I have never been able to type
before. However, again it didn't happen in the first half. Still, I will take
it....

DJessen33