Re: Summer League TV Schedule

At 09:24 PM 7/13/2003 -0400, Snoopy the Celtics Beagle wrote:
Alas, there are still those of us with Cox Cable--among others--who don't
get the wannaNBA tv.  Will the C's radio network be covering the games?

Pretty sure yes - they're actually a co-sponsor and their site says they'll be there and I think I've heard them say they will. I meant to call and check about internet broadcasts -if they'll be blacked out by the league- last week. I'll call Monday morning and post if they say you can listen via the net from their site too.
Kim