Summer League TV Schedule

This is usually Micheal King's jurisdiction, but here
goes....

TV SCHEDULE FOR SUMMER LEAGUE GAMES IN BOSTON

REEBOK PRO SUMMER LEAGUE (BOSTON)
San Antonio Spurs vs. Boston Celtics  Wednesday, July
16 6 p.m.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. New Jersey Nets  Wednesday,
July 16 8 p.m.
Milwaukee Bucks vs. San Antonio Spurs Thursday, July
17  Noon
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Atlanta Hawks  Thursday, July
17  2 p.m.
Dallas Mavericks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Thursday,
July 17  6 p.m.
Boston Celtics vs. New York Knicks  Thursday, July 17
8 p.m.
Washington Wizards vs. Milwaukee Bucks  Friday, July
18  11 a.m.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Atlanta Hawks Friday, July 18
1 p.m.
New York Knicks vs. New Jersey Nets  Friday, July 18
4 p.m.

We only get two games, which ain't bad (every team, I
think, is shown for at least 2 games).  But they put
the Cavs on for 3 games....thinking they'd get three
games of Lebron.  Sorry, he's missing Wednesday's
game.  Once again, NBA TV is incompetent.  Plus the
league runs until Sunday....why not show the entire
league?  It's not like there is other programming that
screams to be shown.  And, lastly, why not broadcast
LeBron's first game, against the C's on Monday night,
where he's bound to get abused by Lenny Cooke?  As
always, I hate NBA TV (but, in any event, I suppose
it's cool they're showing so many summer league
games...not just one here and there like ESPN2 has
done the last few years).

Ryan