Re: Hunter a Euro?

----- Original Message -----
From: <Douglas342@xxxxxxx>

> ------------I am not the most knowledgable fan on this list, but I have
two
> mantras that have worked well over the years.

Your more knowledgable than me, Douglas, and I absolutely agree with your
two mantras. I don't expect the 56th pick to be any good. I don't expect
anything anymore. I just read and learn from my elders. Over the years I've
learned, over and over again, (and again and again and again) that O'Brien's
a pathetic idiot - "Dayton Killer" - who doesn't have a clue. Danny Ainge
comes in and extends his contract? Ok...maybe he had to pull that one off
but that's his one "Get Out of Jail" free card. But Gene, and I'm not
picking on you Gene as I love you more than you could possibly know, writes,
"Let's hope Ainge is watching the practices and makes the decision." Let's
"hope" he's watching practices and let's "hope" he makes the decision? Yeah,
I can agree. I hope he's doing his job and not hanging out at the bars in
Revere. Let's "hope" he makes the decison? I don't know why he shouldn't
make the decision and I fully expect him to make the decision and I'm not
going to blame the Dayton Killer when the decision is made. I agree with
everything you wrote Gene, but I'm just making sure that we aren't heading
down the slippery slope of  letting Danny off the hook for anything. His
coach, his players, his team.

Paul M.