Ainge, Bird

     Friends of mine were at the summer league game last night here in Long
Beach (about a mile from my house) and ran into Ainge after the game in the
parking lot.  He was there for the entire evening (at the games, not in the
parking lot.)  My friends  are not Celtic fans, so all they did was mention Tree
Rollins and comment about draft choices.  I bet no one ever mentions THAT to
Danny!
     And given the reaction on this board, we could have a lively debate
about who has done more to screw up his franchise:  Ainge in a month or Bird in
two days!  Of course, Mike Dunleavy took the Clipper job, so undoubtedly he'll
take the prize by Monday for most disastrous job by a non-player.
 - Doug