Re: Hunter a Euro?

In a message dated 7/12/2003 8:42:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
damekmo@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> >The Herald reported O'Brien as saying that Hunter might need a season in
> Europe since our roster is so crowded.  Makes me want to call him
> "pathetic."
>
> O'Brien's pathetic, Gene? If you have a problem with the coach this year I
> suggest you point the finger at young Danny. He was the one who decided not
> only to keep the "pathetic" coach but to actually extend the "pathetic"
> coach's contract.

------------I am not the most knowledgable fan on this list, but I have two
mantras that have worked well over the years.  The first one is "Don't draft a
college 2 guard and try to turn him into a point guard."  The other one is,
"Who really thinks that a 56th pick means much of anything and deserves to be a
repository of serious hopes?"  Kris Klack; Darius Songaila, etc., etc...