Re: O'Brien: Damn his Eyeballs!

< I made the mistake of reading the herald online last night, and
it made me quiver with fury.  There's no room on the roster for the leading
rebounder in Division I, but there is room for Sundov, Baker, McCarty, and
who knows who else? > - Josh

McCarty is no longer part of the picture. If it wasn't for Wallace's
folly,  Baker and Sundov wouldn't be here either.  But they are.

Still, water seeks its own level. Not finding room on our roster for
Division 1's leading rebounder will likely have less to do with the
above players, and more to do with Hunter's own limited capabilities
and lack of height.  Why would you expect much more from a 56th
pick?

Eggy