delay in CBW review of Philly game

There's two reasons for the delay.  One, just watching the game tired me
out, and I got a late start doing the review.  I've had to give up on doing
the review while the game's on live, it's too distracting.  Two, this
review is 17 pages long and I just finished the third quarter.  I think I
need to work on my editing skills.  Between my desire to give people a feel
for what the game was like--combined with my natural inclination to be a
wiseass--I'm kind of poking along.

I had considered shortening my comments in general, but several people have
specifically commented that they LIKE it when I'm long-winded.  Well, they
didn't phrase it that way--they just said they liked the detail.  But it
amounts to the same thing.  I also feel guilty about falling behind in the
reviews so I'm making up for it by giving it more gravitas.  Or at least,
more gravity.

Due to the increasing length of the reviews, I'm going to stop posting them
to the lists, as I'm worried it may be taking up too much bandwidth.  If
there's a desire to continue seeing them posted here anyway, then let me
know.  I don't want to give anyone's modem a hernia.  :>)

If all goes relatively smoothly, I'll have the review on the CBW by late
tonight or sometime early Wednesday morning.  Thanks to everyone for their
patience about the reviews and their compliments about the site.  I really
appreciate it.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the
<http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html>Celtics