Re: [Celtics' Stuff delay in CBW review of Philly game

At 04:50 PM 1/21/03 -0500, Snoopy1@pig.net wrote:
Due to the increasing length of the reviews, I'm going to stop posting them to the lists, as I'm worried it may be taking up too much bandwidth. If there's a desire to continue seeing them posted here anyway, then let me know. I don't want to give anyone's modem a hernia. :>)
Well FWIW, even though there's a lot there, since you post in text rather than with a lot of HTML the actual messages aren't any bigger than things like John posting the boxscore on the Yahoo list. Nor are there any other download problems. Seriously - I verified. That size might still be a problem for people getting digests, of course - I get individual messages.

I'd like you to keep posting them because they're actually easier to read this way - because there's so much content at the Celtics Beagle website it can be slow to download with my dialup connection (that's a comment, not a criticism) so I don't go to it as often as I might (and also to spare my own blushes at excessive public praise).

I also know that there's at least one person out there with email but not websurf capability on one of the two lists (can't recall who - it came up in a trade talk thread and I'm not real interested in those).

Kim