relevance of all-star game

I heard today in passing that the winner of the baseball all-star game will now determine home field advantage in the World Series. At first I thought 'that's not fair!', then I thought 'well, it would make the players give a s**t about the game.'

That said, I would love to see Kedrick in the dunk contest. Anybody know if they're bringing that back?

--Ellie