Re: About.com NBA Mock Draft

Hi Michael:

I think Chris Duhon is AMAZING, but the ideal fit would
be a Ben Wallace-type defender like Emeka Okafor.

The big surprise is seeing Luke Walton rated as the 29th
pick. He seems like an old school Boston Celtics player.

Also Chris Marcus and Nick Collison both rate as second
round picks?

Duhon was a HS player of the year in one of the magazines
(Parade?). Whenever I watch him, he looks flawless.

The guy they have as the Celtics 2nd round pick, Ebe Ere,
looks like a much higher pick than that if you ask me.

Oh well, its not good to think too far ahead.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?