bodies

    1.  I would NOT trade Walter unless he makes truly outrageous salary
demands and finds someone who will pay him something like $6,000,000 per
year.  He has shown himself to be a very valuable utility man who might well
take this year's Sixth Man award in Boston if there is such a thing.  I also
have this feeling (and no backup for it at all) that he is a great
teammate/locker room presence etc.
    2.  Danny Fortson was a DNP.  He has been an inside monster, rebounder
supreme.  Why is he DNP?  Does he have salary issues?  If we want to talk
about a physical inside presence, how about him?  (Hey, there may well be
fine reasons - I just don't know what they are.)
    3.  I STILL don't believe that this team is playing at last year's pace.
Next is Sacramento before heading home.  Well, last year's team went on a
four-game losing streak at this point.  While I want to believe to the
contrary, I don't see a win at Arco.
    4.  Mark, thanks for the comments re Tommy and the fouls.  I concur.