Re: Do you believe in Miracles?

> <You just knew that when one of our staunchest bulls (Jessen) finally
> turned bear,  that it was no time to short the market on our
> team... at least until the threes stop falling, which could come as
> soon as tomorrow night. >

I don't think we agree as much as you think we do. I have always railed
against Obie and his gimmicks. (Athough I love it when we win). I also still
think that Brown and Vin can be great contributors to the team. My only
change is to now put some blame on Wallace for getting players that Obie
won't (or some people say can't) play...

DJessen33