Re: Mark Berry is on the money!

bird wrote:

> Again, anyone with a more reasonable opinion on Baker is an
> "apologist".  Nice.  By the way, what shall "we" prepare ourselves for,
> exactly?

Baker has been awful and his salary croaks the team. An apologist is
anyone who denies that reality.

> > He has
> > distilled the essence of the absurdity of having any emotional
> > investment in this team because as long as Baker is present, this team
> > will not grow!
>
> And what, exactly, is the nature of this "distillation"?  What will it
> do?

The "distillation", is the cogent recitation of the facts of Baker's
impact here. What it does is show his  feelings about the situation.
Mark is not visiting that well known river in Egypt.

> "As long as _____ is here, this team will not _____."  God, I'm sick of
> the overuse of this phrase.  Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!

No, "I was like" is a phrase to be sick of. " Abandon all hope, ye who
enter here" only applies for the next four years til Vin's contract ends

> Oh, and I also think that Paul Gaston should be destroyed.
>
> Bird

No difference of opinion here. Gaston approved this disaster to save a
million bucks before he bailed.

Michael A. DiZio