re: Mark Berry is on the money!

From : " Michael A. DiZio" <" mdizio"@rcn.com>

Mark Berry is absolutely right in his assessment of Baker's inpact on
this team, present and future. Baker's apologists on this list better
prepare themselves because Mark is not simply "venting."
Again, anyone with a more reasonable opinion on Baker is an "apologist". Nice. By the way, what shall "we" prepare ourselves for, exactly?

He has
distilled the essence of the absurdity of having any emotional
investment in this team because as long as Baker is present, this team
will not grow!
And what, exactly, is the nature of this "distillation"? What will it do?

"As long as _____ is here, this team will not _____." God, I'm sick of the overuse of this phrase. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!

Oh, and I also think that Paul Gaston should be destroyed.

Bird