Re: [CANSLIM] Re: Holley Says Reach Out For The Messiah

What the hell are you talking about Lance?  You did not repost the entire
message in it's entirey, you left out Dan's original message. I truly wonder
if you are right in the head.

You can be quite a hoot given the benefit of the doubt, but please enlighten
us as to which laws you speak. The moderator might also be curious. Guess
whom among us is on a review block in the last week around here?  Go ahead
guess.

Seeing as you are new on this group I will allow you the benefit of the
doubt of being ignorant about Dan's long time, and mostly amusing beef
against the likes of Larry Joe Bird. Again, what anything you wrote has to
do with anything, other than again being so superior to have somehow who
maybe won your 4th grade spelling bee a few years back.

You got me in the wordsmithing business Lance old boy, in fact this list
long ago came to grips with the fact that we are in the prescence of genius,
when dealing with you.  In this case the genius reminds us of Dustin in the
Rain Man. Let's see you count toothpicks for sport.

I would be damn certain though, that as a father, employee, boss, brother,
son and husband, I wouldn't be worried. I also don't live in the basement,
so I got that going for me too.

For those long time friends who keep pestering me to ignore this ignoramous,
like virtually everyone else has done, I will take your advice. If something
more needs to be said, I will consider doing it directly and can only hope
Lance has the maturity and class to handle it accordingly, but somehow I
doubt it.  When considering the word class in his case, I more often just
drop the first 2 letters.

As my favorite wordsmith so ably said, "I wish you luck with a capital F"
Take care all, or at least almost all of you,
Greg