Re: Celtics sign Tony Adams

        Well actually, any injury to a player this year means a
        ten-day contract for somebody, unless Pond insists we put
        Lester Conner in uniform or something>>Joe Hironaka

Joe, it's nice to see some cynicism on this board, other than that I read before
hitting the SEND button.  :)

There's no reason to worry about Lester Conner being put in uniform.

He's been wearing one under his suit for three years.  Of course, if he plays, Wallace
has to give a second round draft pick to the opponent.  Nothing's for free in the
World of Wallace.