Re: Celtics sign Tony Adams

It doesn't sound like Adams was given any promises by the
Celtics, although Chris Wallace may be one chat room
question away from calling for his jersey to be pre-
retired in the rafters.

FWIW, Tony Adams is a decent shooter statistically.

Last year he led a good Hampton team with 19.8 ppg
on .423 shooting (.391 on treys).

He had a hopeless assist-turnover ratio of 1.3-to-1. Of
course, Bremer will also be a converted point guard with
lousy playmaking stats, so its possible I guess for some
semblance of camp competition.

Still, Adams would probably have to average over double-
figures to make the Celtics, given how tax-averse Pond
is. Basically he couldn't have come to a worse situation,
in terms of having any shot to make it.

Well actually, any injury to a player this year means a
ten-day contract for somebody, unless Pond insists we put
Lester Conner in uniform or something.

***

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?