Re: The Price of Fear

CeltsSteve@AOL.com wrote:

> As it stands now, the prosecution actually would have been better off if she
> just kept her mouth shut and told the police and the Grand Jury she didn't
> see anything. As it stands now even if Paul can positively ID them in his
> testimony, a jury likely will let them walk because of "reasonable doubt".

I don't know anything about the jury, or whether it has been tampered with.  But,
the jury got to hear her sworn testimony, and they are not stupid.  I predict
that if the jury has not been tampered with, they will be convicted.  But, hey, I
am judging by my experience with SC juries.  Maybe in MA they let gangstas slide.

Peace,

Bentz