Re: Yes I am all wrong.....and darn proud of it no less

You know you clever boy, you got me and got me good.  I have always admitted
on this list when someone put one over on me.  Sure it hurts but I will get
over it.  And I even checked my Pop Stars Dictionary to check Tennile's
spelling.  Did I do better with Muskrat?

These kind of posts really are my specialty, what is yours?  I think we all
know by now.  Bottom Feeders unite, and turn off the basement light on the
way up.

Damn, when even my old pal Ryan starts to sound like the voice of reason,
then you gots to know you can't win a battle like this, especially against a
"man" who has all the skills and weapons at his immediate disposal.

And just so I can sneak a bb reference in their for those who really care at
this point; Celtics in 6, at HOME over the Fakers in June, if for no other
reason than to keep them encroaching even further on that elusive 16 banner
total. Maybe Shaq and his big toe can sustain another run, but we all know
they will have enough problem dealing with the Jail Blazers and their reborn
stub Sabonis, the Sonics and their 1-2 PG punch of Gary and Kenny, and the
Kings with Webber "I cannot tell a lie" and the Yugo championship
powerhouse.  Me I would vote for the Cuban Feraner All-Stars to get their
due, which is long overdue.

Is that enough bball speak for you, or would like another essay on the pros
and cons of the Magic signing the second "coming" of Barkley, none other
than the Reign Man?

Anyone who can run down Joe H. and Josh directly and Dorine and Kim
indirectly, can't do much to earn an ounce of respect............and take it
from one who knows, though I was always nice to those that deserved it. Bird
and Cecil revel in the abuse, so keep up the good work.

I do hope this will be all for now, I am off to get my fantasy CBA roster
ready for the draft next week. Does anyone know where I can get an 8-track
of Captain and Tenny's Greatest Hits, I wore my copy out last week. At least
the Lionel Ritchie one stills is OK.
Greg