Re: You're all wrong.....

I am off now to finish my essay on what is wrong with the Captain and Tenile
email list, I can only hope I get such a good grade there too, but the Muskrat
done probably screwed the pooch on that one.>>Odegaard

I'm amazed that you'd write 6 paragraphs and not have a single basketball
reference.  Funny that you worry about my employment, when your humor suggests
that your day job is getting all your attention.  This post isn't an
afterthought, it's a non-thought.

For the second time, chuckles, have you got anything to say, or is this kind
of post your specialty?

P.S.  Her name is Tennille.  Guess you're saving those valuable keystrokes for
important observations.