Re: You're all wrong.....

Another scared voice from the wilderness.

Does anyone else kinda think Lance might be the actual name of Ray, though
much more articulate and maybe a tad bid more sober?  Basement dwellers kind
of spook me Blair Witch style.

Dan Forant (he has mostly reformed, but still hates Larry Joe for running
over his dog and leaving Coach Knight high and dry) begat Noah Evans (turn
on the light dude, mom needs you to help bring in the groceries) begat Jeff
Chin (why aren't there any Celtics cheerleaders yet?) begat Ryan Lee (just
plain nuts, and damn proud of it, he knows where you live) begat WWR/Mr.
Ghost (the MC Kai Meister himself, and closet Slipper Fan) begat snoop doggy
bow wow (a very good dog in the long run, who is house trained by the way)
begat Phil Stubbs (he only wishes he could date Carol or be Warren
Cheswick's friend, surely you must be joking and don't call me Shirley)
begat Lance Stretch Lacobson (#3 basement dweller, rising with a bullet,
there maybe not be a 5 post daily limit, but there is a 20 post weekend
limit, and where did I put my gong anyway?).

Where have you gone Bill Joe Cooper, your email list needs you now?

I do remember when this was so much simpler.  But then again whom must we
blame but ourselves.

It reminds me of the old Steve Martin joke.........I remember when I had my
first beer.

Did I leave anyone out...........................Out!?!?!?!?!