Re: You're all wrong.....

Wow, this email actually reminds me just a little bit of me 3 or 4 years ago.
I had to be disciplined and go through a 12 step or was it 12 month program to
get some shread of my dignity back.

"Omigod", after dealing with the variations of my name for over 30 years now,
I have to say this is the first time I have heard that one. Stretch is
definately in a league of his own.

Now I had to go to bed last night, living here on the Left coast allows me the
luxury of seeing the end of a MNF game end before Midnight, but we should all
be impressed how many hours Lance spends awaiting his chance to get back at
each and everyone of us who crosses his path.  Do a test yourself and see how
quickly it takes him to hit the reply button on any specific email.  I can
only say I am impressed.

We have a new list diva, and I and a few others can probably only thank our
lucky stars it isn't us again.  The eye should be on the prize for those who
care, so don't give up your day job, oh excuse me you would have to so as to
be able to keep your finger on the button at any time.

I am off now to finish my essay on what is wrong with the Captain and Tenile
email list, I can only hope I get such a good grade there too, but the Muskrat
done probably screwed the pooch on that one.

Have a lovely day folks, I am off to make my way in the world for another day.

And the race is on........temptation is a sin you know.
Greg