Re: Fw: [Celtics' Stuff from hero to goat

If you are going to stay here, please just talk basketball.>>Cecil

Actually, I talk Celtics, not basketball.  Hope that's OK.

Pierce gets assists.  He handles the ball enough, he'll get assists.  Never
gonna accuse him of stomping on puppies or theft.  Unless it's published.

I don't believe that you're in a position to decide what others on the board
think.  Pierce earned himself an international reputation this week.  Pretty
sure it's not a pretty one, but you're free to decide that on you're own.

A player doesn't come back from a life-threatening injury so that he can yell
at his teammates.  True.  He has other reasons for coming back, I'm sure, but
they don't seem to have STOPPED him from yelling at teammates.  It's an
irrelevant point, Cecil.

Paul's got skills, but plenty has been written about how those skills haven't
translated into FIBA wins.  I'll agree that Paul hasn't finished maturing,
simply because he's not at retirement age.  You have to decide whether he's
good for the team or will mature before he becomes a bigger problem for the
coach.  It's not my decision or yours to trade him.  We'll have to see what
happens, but it's out in the open now that he's acted like a jerk to his
teammates and the coach benched him in the last game.

Funny, when a guy gets the bad publicity from two losses this week and the
word gets out that he's a problem, one would think he'd try to correct the
situation with his teammates.  Instead, he gets benched.  Hope you're planning
to be patient with him as he "matures".

I don't care if your pedigree or others entitles you to make the claims that
you do.  The truth is the truth, and plenty of civil service workers have 30
years of experience doing a mediocre job.  Let's just report what we see and
read and let the chips fall, Cecil.  All I care about is seeing the Celts
become a winning team with a good future, and I assume you feel the same.

Oh, Tammo's a "she".  It's not an insult.  It's gender.  Check it out.