Re: Fw: [Celtics' Stuff from hero to goat

Lance Jacobson wrote:

> If you are going to stay here, please just talk basketball.>>Cecil
>
> Actually, I talk Celtics, not basketball.  Hope that's OK.
>
> Pierce gets assists.  He handles the ball enough, he'll get assists.  Never
> gonna accuse him of stomping on puppies or theft.  Unless it's published.
>
> I don't believe that you're in a position to decide what others on the board
> think.

Lance are you purposely trying to alienate the members of this list? If
you aren't you are doing one damn fine job of it.  You have a right to
your opinion but you aren't going to change our opinions even if you
continue to post yours over and over. Cecil may not speak for the whole
list but he does know what alot of us here think of your tactics. I
enjoy talking sports and a good debate now and again is also fun but
your debating by posting the same thing over and over and posting to
almost every thread just gives me a headache. You may be a nice guy and
don't mean to sound snotty or sarcastic but that is how you are coming
across to alot of the list. We talk and post privately and sadly your
name comes up and not in a good way. You make some good points but your
bludgeon into submission posting style has me skipping the majority of
your stuff. I would rather read your posts but the repetition of the
same points and your feeling to reply to every thread is just tedious.
Take the advice or don't as it is your choice but if you want people to
continue to play with you lighten up a bit. Quality beats quantity. just
my thoughts and YMMV.  Later.Mike