Re: Fw: [Celtics' Stuff from hero to goat

Y'know, you might try to accept that people can disagree with you about Paul
without being a "Paul's Our Guy" worshipper instead. It would save a lot of
pointless arguments.>>Kim

Disagree?  Jeez, I'd never noticed.

The writer branded Pierce as an awful participant in the games, on the team
and on the bench.  Nobody else got so badly panned.

No one says you're worshipping PP.  I'm saying that it's been pointed out that
Pierce is BAD for a team.  Bad for unity, bad for team play, bad for spirit,
bad for performance.  How many on this board would agree with that?

It's easy to state that you disagree, but it would help if you gave evidence
as to why.  I've tried to understand Bird's loyalty in the face of such a
lousy week-long performance culminating in two huge losses (the bad blood
didn't start on Wednesday) but there's no real argument.  Isn't a discussion
board there for the purpose to express and debate points of view?