Re: more pack journalism

From: "Lance Jacobson" <lancejacob@xxxxxxxxx>

. . . .another thing to motivate Paul Pierce...In other words, more good,
team-oriented basketball in the future>>>Kestas

Guess I'd be too predictable to lament his allowing Gurovic to score 3 3pt
shots right in front of him, foul his man on a 3pt attempt and also blow 2 of
3 free throws when fouled on a 3pt shot.

Guess Paul's living and dying on that ol' 3, huh?

Team oriented? I guess if you get two quick fouls on you in an International
game, you go to the bench to cheer on the team. Would be nice if he learned
to play some real defense--I counted five 3pt shots made by his man, including
one in the 3rd quarter when he never caught up with the guy swinging from the
baseline up the arc for a swished jumper. PP allowed a minimum of 17 pts by
fouling or not guarding anybody.

Ah, but he does swoop to the hoop. Guess that's why after the loss, TNT
showed his two layups. This is American basketball. . .at its nadir.
Jesus H. Friggin'; Christ, already! Are you going to take every mention of Paul Pierce as an invitation to rant about him? I'd say it'll get old soon, but frankly, it was old yesterday. We *get* it already. Stop beating it to death.

Geez. I've never seen a newbie come in here and post so damn much in the five or so years I've been on the list. You have *way* too much time on your hands. Perhaps cultivating less posts but spending more time on them would be a good start. On the other hand, there are reasons why people lurk for some time before participating... .

Bird