Re: Heat sign Best ...

From: "Lance Jacobson" <lancejacob@xxxxxxxxx>

What part of the word "perhaps" is confusing to you?>>Bird

None of the first six letters, Mr. Bird.
Do I need to point out that there are seven letters in the word? Perhaps that is the origin of your confusion.

Look, it's you who are confused.
Calling the development of SWill into a strong PG is a pretty weak bet at this
point. I referred to it as stretched optimism.
I said "Perhaps Shammond Williams will blossom." You responded with reasons why he hasn't yet. But I'm talking about the future, and you can'
t know the future. In addition, the phrase "will blossom" implies that he hasn't yet. I'm only suggesting the possibility that Shammond Williams might blossom into an effective point guard. I'm sorry you don't see that as a possibility, but then again, that's not my problem. I stand by my statement. Perhaps he will. Do I think it's a really good bet at this point? Not really, but you never know what might happen. Guys have breakout years all the time.

Explaining these sorts of things to you is starting to become tedious. You really need to read people's posts better before you respond. Perhaps you should strive for quality and not quantity?

Bird