No Medals for US

Wow what a absolute disaster this turned out to be. Regardless of the missing superstars, I find it hard to believe that these guys couldnt get the job done at the World Championships. I missed last nights game watching football, but it seems to me that a) if this doesnt serve as a wakeup call for the players then nothing will and b) george karl should be replaced as coach. To not be able to use the loss to Argentina as a motivational fodder for this team to come out and lay waste to the competition indicates a failure for Karl as a coach and the players who should have had all the motivation they needed without Karl saying a word.