Re: more pack journalism

On the other hand, there are reasons why people
lurk for some time before participating... >>Bird

Are you now an expert on lurking, as well?

I'm a Celtic Fan, Mr. Bird, and I've been distressed at the lack of defense
over the years, and even our co-captain sagging back when others are doing
their jobs preventing shots.  I've watched this team pay top money to
incomplete stars, and hamstring their flexibility for many years, starting
with Dana Barros.

I want point guards to pass, shooting guards to hit open shots and front line
guys to rebound, not shoot threes.  Pierce is a sensational player that costs
the team games.  Those who think that he's carrying a team are those that
don't watch what happens when he plays.  By not involving teammates, they rely
on his scoring until it's too late, and it's over.

Maybe you see this, maybe not.  Who's have predicted that the USA would be out
of the medal round of these games on our home turf?  And I guess it's all
George Karl's fault, or Shaq's.

Pierce is leading scorer for a team that's followed his lead in the toilet.
Put the blame where it belongs, Bird and stop pissing at me because you don't
agree and your arguments are circuitous.

There are people on this board with opinions, and I'm reading theirs.  Do what
you want with mine, but don't tell me what to write and how to think.  Half of
your posts are of questionable logic but I'd rather debate the points, not the
poster.  Guess you'd prefer to base your value on longevity rather than
substance.  Go for it.