Re: more pack journalism

 You may not think you said that Pierce is some sort of selfish, ballhoggedly
detriment to, not only Team USA, but any team he is on, by "infecting" them
with his selfish play, but your words say otherwise.>>Bird

Yup.  I did say that.  That's the same as saying that the USA plays a crappy
style, instigated by Pierce.  Don't you think that Joe's alluding to the fact
that none of these other players want to make a move because they know that
Paul just wants the ball when he's ready to play?  Why does Battie, EWill and
Kedrick and Walter just stand around in their corners waiting for Paul to fire
it up?  It's 2002 Celtic basketball in blue uniforms.

Guess I need to make my points more often, so it'll stick.  :)